Monday, August 11, 2014

A Round Tuit 218 - Day 29 Use What You've Got

Another week done and dusted - my annual Pyramid Race completed (not particularly fast as I'm still a bit sick, but I have to say I enjoyed running just to enjoy the day and not worry about times or going fast!)
And of course it's always nice to get a finisher's medal!!

I'm also still going well on my #100happydays - here's my last week in photos...

Now let's see what you've all been up to!

------------------------------

Welcome to this week's linky party. A place where you can link up your posts and creations, and be inspired by others.

Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!
 
 
 
Here's my favourites from last week's party:
 
First of all, these gorgeous bags from Wesen's Art:
Such a lovely design and great fabric too!


For those featured, feel free to grab a 'featured on' button here.
Creating my way to Success
----------------------------------------------------------
Now it's your turn:
Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!
I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!
And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!
By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on this post next week.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Jill,
    thanks for featuring my new sewn bags.
    And thanks again for hosting this party!
    I love your blog and I'm one of you fans on facebook.
    Hugs from Germany

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good on you for still entering the race, Jill. Love Chrissie's little bear. Have a great week and hope you are free of your bug soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for featuring my knitted hat and jumper, I've given you a shout out here on my facebook page :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jill, thanks for hosting the great party!
    Hope you have an awesome week!
    Hugs from Portugal,
    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello cute lady! I love stopping by your fantastic party each week. I hope you get a chance to swing by our party. We would be thrilled. http://loulougirls.blogspot.com
    Happy Tuesday! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for linking up everyone! Fabulous projects as always!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !