Monday, August 4, 2014

A Round Tuit 217 - Day 22 Use What You've Got

3 weeks of #100happydays done! It's amazing how hard it can be to choose something to photo to represent what made you happy in day; especially when you're sick as I've been the past week!  Fortunately there are lots of little happy things throughout the day to choose from!  Plenty of food :)
Here's my week 3 wrap up:



Welcome to this week's linky party. A place where you can link up your posts and creations, and be inspired by others.

Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!
 
 
 
Here's my favourites from last week's party:
 
First of all, a beautiful upcycle of 
an XL women's shirt into a girls dress by Life is Beautiful:


Next, these scrummy and very cute looking Rainbow Sherbet Cookies from Life with the Crust Cut Off:


Finally, gorgeous black and white felt mobile pieces from Natalia Oshueva - perfect colours and shapes for a newborn!



For those featured, feel free to grab a 'featured on' button from my buttons page.
Creating my way to Success
----------------------------------------------------------
Now it's your turn:
Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!
I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!
And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!
By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on this post next week.

6 comments:

  1. I like people who choose to be happy! There's always something to be grateful for in life! Thanks for the party!
    Phyllis@grandparentsplus.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is adorable. Have to check that one out. Have a great week, Jill.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, thank you so much for the feature! I'm so flattered! and those sherbet cookies look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello cute lady! Thanks for hosting. I'm loving it. Please come and party with us tonight. We would thrilled to have you! http://loulougirls.blogspot.com
    Happy Monday! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !