Saturday, July 19, 2014

Saturday Spotlight - Day 6, Use What You've Got

As part of my Use What You've Got challenge I've decided I need to make more of my Round Tuit linky party and all the fabulous things that get linked up each week. It's always hard to just choose my favourite 3 to feature each week, so it's time I started giving more crafters a shout out for their brilliant work!



So here's a couple of round ups of some of the great links from this week's party!



Cakes





For the Home



I hope you enjoyed these features, and will come back on Monday to link up more projects and be inspired by others! 

2 comments:

  1. I love seeing so many connected projects - great addition to the party!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michelle! I enjoyed putting them all together!

      Delete

I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !