Monday, July 21, 2014

A Round Tuit 215 - Day 8 Use What You've Got Challenge

Good morning and welcome to another week here at Creating my Way To Success.  I've successfully completed the first week of my Use What You've Got challenge and have plenty planned for this week too! It feels good to be making use of the things we've got and to have finally defined exactly what it is that I do!
You can follow along with my challenge here on the blog, but also on my Facebook page and Instagram.

I'm also following a 100 Happy Days challenge for which I post a picture each day showing something that makes me happy. Here's my first week of pictures:

Let's get to this party!


Welcome to this week's linky party. A place where you can link up your posts and creations, and be inspired by others.

Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!
Here's my favourites from last week's party:
First of all, This Vintage Map Travel Journal from The Pin Junkie:
I love map crafts - and have a few in my stash that I need to use up - maybe I need a travel journal for my next trip!!

Next, Homemade Marshmallows from Eliza Ellis:
I have pinned this recipe to try. I'm a big marshmallow fan but have never made my own. Looks easy!!

Finally, a 
Newspaper Gift Bag tutorial from A Typical English Home:
These ones were actually made with old lego club magazines - so cool! Love this idea, especially for kids party favour bags!

For those featured, feel free to grab a 'featured on' button from my buttons page.
Creating my way to Success
Now it's your turn:
Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!
I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!
And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!
By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on this post next week.


  1. Thanks for hosting and enjoy the week!
    Hugs from Portugal,
    Ana Love Craft

  2. Thanks so much for the feature!

    Hope you are having a wonderful week. :-)

    Angela @ A Typical English Home

  3. Hi,

    Thanks for the party!

    We really love it! Btw, you may want to check on our collections here -

  4. I'm loving your party. Thank you. Please come and party with us tonight at 7 pm. We would love to have you!
    Happy Monday! Lou Lou Girls


I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !