Monday, July 7, 2014

A Round Tuit 213

WOW - 230 links last week for A Round Tuit.
This party is just getting bigger all the time, with heaps of amazing crafts, recipes and other posts linked up!
Keep them coming - so much inspiration to be shared here!


Welcome to this week's linky party. A place where you can link up your posts and creations, and be inspired by others.

Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!
 
 
 
Here's my favourites from last week's party:
 
First of all, a Cinderella Running outfit from My busy craft life:
All set for a 10km run to raise money for Cancer Research.
Last weekend my girls and I did a triathlon for Breast Cancer Research for which everyone dressed in pink - nothing as cute as this though..I might have to store this idea away for next year!
 Best of luck for MJ in her race - do pop on over and give her your support!


Finally, a tutorial showing how to make fondant flowers to decorate cakes by Cake Decor in Cairns.
I'm totally in awe of fancy cakes and icing - and it's interesting to see how it's done! And I just have to mention too - 
the Dr. Who Tardis cake on this blog is a must see!!!! - incredible!



For those featured, feel free to grab a 'featured on' button from my buttons page.
Creating my way to Success
----------------------------------------------------------
Now it's your turn:
Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!
I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!
And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!
By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on this post next week.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for hosting the fun party, Jill! I have a giveaway on my blog to celebrate my 500 followers if you like to participate have a look on http://lovecraft2012.blogspot.pt/2014/07/500-seguidores-oferta-500-folowers.html
    Have a fabulous week!
    Hugs from Portugal,
    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your party! Thanks for hosting. Please come and party with us tonight at 7 pm. We love having you! http://loulougirls.blogspot.com
    Happy Monday! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to all for linking up! So many great crafts, recipes etc to look through!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !