Monday, June 16, 2014

A Round Tuit 210

 Happy Monday!
I hope everyone has had a good weekend.
Ours has been wet - most unseasonal here in Cairns since it is the DRY season!!  Still, my tomato plants are loving it!

Definitely good sewing and crafting weather though.
How's the weather where you are?

-----------------------------------------

Welcome to this week's linky party. A place where you can link up your posts and creations, and be inspired by others.

Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!
 
 
 
Here's my favourites from last week's party:
 
First of all, an invisible dragonfly tutorial from Mich in LA:
If you haven't visited Mich's blog yet, you're missing out. She has incredible creativity and makes beautiful jewellery from the most unbelievable things!


Next, a cute kids craft that's always fun to do - painting rocks, this time Splatter Bugs from Art Club Blog:



Finally, a cute Boxy Pocket Bag tutorial from Sewing for Utange:
You know I love a good jeans upcycle - and this blog is full of them!


For those featured, feel free to grab a 'featured on' button from my buttons page.
Creating my way to Success
----------------------------------------------------------
Now it's your turn:
Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!
I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!
And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!
By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on this post next week.

12 comments:

  1. Thank you for hosting, can't wait to come back and see everything that gets posted. Have a wonderful week.
    Dina@KitchenDreaming.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dina! Hope you have a lovely week too!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for hosting the great party, Jill!!!
    Hope you have a wonderful week!
    Hugs from Portugal,
    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Ana! Have a great week too!

      Delete
  3. Ooh, thank you Jill! So cool to be featured! I am in Arizona right now, it's 106 f (41 c) and I wish it would rain!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome Mich! The heat of Arizona sounds lovely - I've just got all our winter bedding out! Wish I could send you some of our rain...

      Delete
  4. Thanks for hosting! I’m sharing my take on Tahdig—it’s basically nightshade-free hash browns. I’ve also shared my decadent Lemon Mousse Tart my très magnifique Chocolate Profiteroles (cream puffs) that are also allergy-friendly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yum, they sound tasty JK - can't wait to take a look! Thanks for linking up.

      Delete
  5. We've had some badly needed rain, but it won't be as much as you've had. Have a great week, Jill.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's crazy isn't it that some places have too much rain and others too little. Wish we could share it all out evenly! Have a lovely week Pam!

      Delete
  6. Awesome party! Thanks for hosting. Please come and party with us tonight at 7 pm.. We would love to have you! http://loulougirls.blogspot.com
    Happy Monday! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !