Monday, June 9, 2014

A Round Tuit 209

Good morning!
It's a long weekend here in Cairns so I'm enjoying family time - today's treat watching the original Star Wars movie with our girls. They've seen the first 3 now, but for me, this is the best one and I'm looking forward to sharing it with them!

Hope you've all had a good weekend - let's see what everyone's been up to..

Welcome to this week's linky party. A place where you can link up your posts and creations, and be inspired by others.

Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!
 
 
 
Here's my favourites from last week's party:
 
First of all, these cute tealight holders upcycled from cans - 8 different designs by Doodle Buddies:



Next, A craft fail turned into a success from A Creative Princess:
We've all stitched things up forgetting to add a part. I love that she didn't get her seam ripper out but found an alternative!



Finally, these amazing 
fireworks cupcakes from Life with the Crust cut off:
Very cool!!


For those featured, feel free to grab a 'featured on' button from my buttons page.
Creating my way to Success
----------------------------------------------------------
Now it's your turn:
Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!
I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!
And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!
By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on this post next week.

7 comments:

  1. Hi Jill, thank you for A Round Tuit. Love joining in.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joy! Great to have you here as always!

      Delete
  2. Ooh, have a fun Star Wars binge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mich! We've all been out for a long hill walk in the rain, had a big tasty lunch and now it's time to relax in front of the TV!

      Delete
  3. Fabulous party! Thanks for hosting. Please come and party with us tonight at 7 pm. We would love to have you. http://loulougirls.blogspot.com
    Happy Monday! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for hosting, hope you have a wonderful week!
    Dina@KitchenDreaming.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !