Monday, May 26, 2014

A Round Tuit 207

Another week has begun and the countdown to a triathlon I'm competing in with my daughter next weekend. It's only a small one - an Enticer, 300m swim, 10km bike ride and 2.5km run. I'm most worried about the swim, once I get out of the water I'll be able to relax and enjoy the rest of the race!
I'll let you know next week how I go!

Ok - time to see what everyone's been up to this week....

-------------------------------------------

Welcome to this week's linky party. A place where you can link up your posts and creations, and be inspired by others.

Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!
 
 
 
Here's my favourites from last week's party:
 
First of all, this beautiful post on How to make a Memory Bear by Hidden Treasure crafts and quilts:
You know I love any kind of clothes upcycling - and to make something so special is just wonderful!! A must see post!


Next,this AMAZING New Zealand birds quilt from Tartan Kiwi:
I just LOVE it!! 



Finally, Muslin and Merlot shows us how to make an Origami Dollar Shirt:
Great idea for a simple gift!


For those featured, feel free to grab a 'featured on' button from my buttons page.
Creating my way to Success
----------------------------------------------------------
Now it's your turn:
Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!
I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!
And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!
By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on this post next week.

12 comments:

  1. Isn't Juliet's quilt fabulous! Good luck with the triathlon!!! Glad it's you and not me:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes - the quilt is just amazing - such amazing depictions of the birds and so well made!
      Thanks for the good luck for my triathlon - I'm so nervous about the swim - in the sea with all those crocs and sharks!!! I just don't want to be the weak one at the back of the pack.... :)

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for hosting Jill! Have great week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jill, thank you for hosting A Round Tuit. Hope you write about your triathion after.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting a great party :)
    I would love for you to come party at my T.G.I.F. Linky Party @ MamasBlogCentral.com :) Have a great Memorial weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting agane,Jill!And good luck!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for featuring my dollar shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for hosting, have a great week.
    Dina@KitchenDreaming

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cool that you are doing a mom and daughter race - very good motivation for both. I hope you have a great week of training and a great time (even in the swimming leg).

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are going to have a blast!! Triathlons are fun! The swim goes by fast so don't worry. I just published a race weekend post, this weekend my daughter and I joined a large group of runners and there was another mother-daughter unit in the group too. It's a great bonding time. Thank you for hosting the party.
    Kathi at Runnstitch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks as always for all your lovely comments and links!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !