Monday, May 12, 2014

A Round Tuit 205

Welcome to this week's linky party. A place where you can link up your posts and creations, and be inspired by others.

Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!
Here's my favourites from last week's party:
First of all, a recipe - 
Mexican Stuffed Peppers fom The Scent of Oranges
I have to admit that I've never tried stuffed peppers, but ALWAYS look at pictures of them and want to - so this month I shall make some!! I will get A  Round Tuit! :)

Next, a gorgeous Peter rabbit Quilt fom Pam at Theading my way.
Having watched this quilt progress though snippets on Pam's facebook page - It's lovely to see the fabulous finished project!

Finally, an awesome 
Minecraft themed Birthday party from And Who Says You Can't?
So many neat ideas here - I'm always so impressed with themed birthday parties. Haven't yet managed one myself but one day I will!! 

For those featured, feel free to grab a 'featured on' button from my buttons page.
Creating my way to Success
Now it's your turn:
Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!
I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!
And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!
By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on this post next week.


  1. Motivated by a dear friends October /14 wedding to get my dahlia bed weeded. Done. And as of today, planted. That was my creation this week. Thank you for a Round Tuit Jill.

  2. Thank you for hosting the awesome party!
    Have a wonderful week!
    Hugs from Portugal,
    Ana Love Craft

  3. Hi Jill, Nice to see another Qld'er in the mix, I am here in Brisbane.
    I have just discovered the blog link up idea so am discovering wonderful new ways to connect as a result. Am following you. Thanks for sharing and hosting.

    Rachel @ Craft, Art & Mess.

  4. Thanks so much for featuring my Peter Rabbit quilt, Jill...

  5. Happy to see a new party go up! Thank you, Jill, I see lots of fun things to check out.

  6. So many fun links. Thanks for hosting. Please come by my party, #TheWeekendSocial starting Thursdays for an anything goes link up at

  7. I'm loving your party. Thanks for hosting. Please come and show off tonight at 7 pm. We would love to have you at our party.
    Happy Monday! Lou Lou Girls

  8. As always - thanks to everyone for linking up - and for your lovely comments too! See you all again next week!


I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !