Some pages

Friday, April 18, 2014

Fat Quarter Shop



This Easter weekend, I'm spending time in the garden digging and preparing the beds for planting, and choosing what seeds to plant this year. 
So, I thought I'd see what themed fabrics I could find for the garden!
As always - you can find anything at the 









Beautiful!!

I hope things that grow in my garden this year look this pretty!

For heaps more fabrics, notions and patterns, take a trip to



You're sure to find all your sewing needs there!

Happy Fabric Shopping.



2 comments:

  1. I like the fabrics you displayed. I am not a sewer as you might know, but I do like all the sewing supplies espeically fabrics and embellishments :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are fun to browse through, aren't they??

      Delete

I love when people take the time to leave me a comment, and I do read them all and try to reply them. Do make sure you've checked 'show my email' in your profile (on your dashboard) so your email will show up for me to reply to! Thank you!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails