Monday, April 28, 2014

A Round Tuit 203

Good morning!
Can you believe we're almost a third of the way through the year already?
I've got heaps planned for this week and am going to get straight to it!  So let's get started...



Welcome to this week's linky party. A place where you can link up your posts and creations, and be inspired by others.

Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!
 
 
 
Here's my favourites from last week's party:
 
First of all, a great upcycle of a 
workout tank from an oversized t-shirt by Grits and Giggles:
I love that - adapt what you already have in your wardrobe for new clothes that you will actually wear!


Finally, some beautiful 
springtime leaves bags from Sewing for Utange:
There are so many beautiful upcycled jeans projects on this site - and all made to raise money for a great cause!  


For those featured, feel free to grab a 'featured on' button from my buttons page.
Creating my way to Success
----------------------------------------------------------
Now it's your turn:
Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!
I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!
And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!
By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on this post next week.

9 comments:

  1. Thank you for hosting the fun party, Jill!
    Have a wonderful week!
    Hugs from Portugal,
    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting! Have great week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the feature - and for this great party every week.
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! So many participants! The magazine upcycling is a great project!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much,Jill for featured my paper baskets!I'm honored!!!
    Thanks and for hosting agane on a great party!!!
    big hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the party! I never miss it. If you get a chance, I would really appreciate it if you would stop by our newbie party that starts every Tuesday morning. http://loulougirls.blogspot.com
    Have a amazing day! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  7. Here is hoping you have a fantastic week! We love your party and your blog.

    Thanks for hosting for another week,
    Sharon, Denise & Aubrie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the link up, WOW fab pin's found.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for linking up everyone!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !