Monday, March 10, 2014

A Round Tuit 196

After a busy weekend at an end-of-season swim carnival with my girls, plus the school aquathon on Friday, I feel like things have finally calmed down and I can get back to doing my things this week!
It was another fabulous turnout for last week's Round Tuit - almost 200 links again, and lots of amazing ideas and projects to browse.
Can't wait to see more this week!!



Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!
 
 
 
Here's my favourites from last week's party:
 
First of all, this absolutely incredible 
Upcycled Dolls House from Ruby Murray's Musings:
Such amazing details - Please do go and read this post, it is just brilliant!


Next, this super cute TOTE bag from A Creative Princess:



Finally, these 
Oatmeal Raisin Breakfast cookies from Stacy Makes Cents:
They look pretty yummy!!!


For those featured, feel free to grab a 'featured on' button from my buttons page.
Creating my way to Success
----------------------------------------------------------
Now it's your turn:
Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!
I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!
And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!
By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on this post next week.

11 comments:

  1. Hi. New to your linky party and blog. Looking forward to seeing all the posts. Thank you for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A swim carnival and an aquathon! Sounds like a swimapalooza around there. No, wait, the swimapalooza is next week. I hope they had fun, and glad you have another little pause amid the madness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for hosting another awesome party, Jill.
    Have a wonderful week!
    Hugs from Portugal,
    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting, love stopping by and linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great week,Jill!
    Thanks for a party!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting! As always, your party is linked up on my link party page. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for hosting another fun party! Have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hosting Jill.

    Cindy @ Upcycled Design Lab

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for linking up everyone! Lots of fabulous projects to browse through as usual!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !