Monday, March 3, 2014

A Round Tuit 195

Good morning from Cairns.
Another month has begun and so another new focus for me. (I've got a different plan for each month this year!)
January was to open Madeit shops for me and my girls. - Done!
February was to make a start looking for freelance writing work - Done!
March is to work on a new upcycle tutorial and pattern that's been in my head for well over a year now! Can't wait to get cracking on that one!

So how about you? What projects have you been up to? Link up and let's see!!

---------------------------------------------------

Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!
 
 
 
Here's my favourites from last week's party:
 
First of all, I just love these faux carrots from Crafts a la Mode:
Can you guess what they're made from?? Go take a look - these I have to try making for myself - love them!!!


Next, a really cool clothes upcycle - 
How to make a beanie from a sweater sleeve by So Here's My Life:


Finally, I LOVE this 
upcycled Tweed skirt bag from Vicky Myers Creations:
Vicky's post has a great tutorial in it - I might just have to try this one too - I have a skirt in my stash that would be just perfect.....


For those featured, feel free to grab a 'featured on' button from my buttons page.
Creating my way to Success
----------------------------------------------------------
Now it's your turn:
Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!
I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!
And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!
By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on this post next week.

9 comments:

  1. interested to see what you have in store for march!
    b

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the party Jill - Alice @ Mums Make Lists

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for highlighting my bag:) Looking forward to seeing your version :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting Jill! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, wonderful features this week, Jill! wow, this party is huge, I must go peruse...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great feeling of accomplishment when a goal is reached. Congratulations.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great idea to schedule your projects this way. I have to give this a try, I have been a bit haphazard lately. Thank you for the opportunity to link up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for linking up everyone - some great pictures of your projects for me to explore this week!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !