Monday, February 24, 2014

A Round Tuit 194

Welcome back to another Round Tuit.

I had a lovely time last week, when I got to meet a bloggy friend from Canada - Tamara from Etcetorize, who was visiting Cairns for a couple of days.

I've never met a blog friend 'in real life' before, and it was so much fun! We even managed to squeeze in a trip to Spotlight together (Craft and sewing supply shop here in Australia) before we had to say goodbye!
Have you ever met a blog friend in person?

But back to all of you now- let's see what you've been up to this week!


Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!
 
 
 
Here's my favourites from last week's party:
 
First of all, this ADORABLE
 Crochet Dragon from Roonie Ranching:
I LOVE it!! Makes me want to pick up my crochet hook and keep learning so one day I can make something this cool!


Next, these beautiful 
Mummy and Daughter matching aprons from Titi Crafty:
How cute are they???


Finally, a great no-sew jeans upcycle from Back In A Stitch:
You know I love a good upcycle - particularly from jeans!


For those featured, feel free to grab a 'featured on' button from my buttons page.
Creating my way to Success
----------------------------------------------------------
Now it's your turn:
Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!
I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!
And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!
By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on this post next week.

14 comments:

  1. Wow, that dragon is cool! I want it! Sounds like a fun meeting - I would love to hang out with you in person. Why are we at opposite ends of the earth, why?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know Mich - it would be so much fun to meet up with you in person. Maybe one day we can build a teleport machine from things we find in our stash!! He He!!!

      Delete
  2. Hi Jill, we've got snow on Coastal BC, not usual at all. Thanks for hosting a Rond Tuit today, love joining in.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for hosting such a wonderful party.
    Have a fabulous week!
    Hugs from Portugal,
    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the party - Alice @ Mums Make Lists

    ReplyDelete
  5. super glad to be able to link up! have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That dragon looks great! Would be lovely for Chinese New YEar :-) Have't met any blog friends before though, although it would be great to do so!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is nice, meeting a blogfriend:) I know because I met two last year.
    Hope you will have a great week and thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks once again for linking up everyone - more lovely links for me to check out!! Yippeee!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for featuring my DIY Jean Napkin and Silverware Holder!! Made my day! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !