Monday, February 17, 2014

A Round Tuit 193


Well we did it - last week we had well over 200 links in the Round Tuit party! The biggest number ever. I'm blown away by it and so excited to see how much my little weekly party has grown.
Thanks to the regulars who stop by each week and link up, and welcome to all the newcomers. Great projects and once again it was hard to select just 3 to feature!

I do hope you all keep on stopping by and getting A Round Tuit!

So without further ado, let's get to this week's party!


Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!
Here's my favourites from last week's party:
First of all, this gorgeous 
Valentine's Day Runner from Roonie Ranching:

Next, this GREAT tutorial from Domestic Deadline for how to make a yoga waistband for a skirt - and it just happens to be part of an CLOTHES UPCYCLE project, which you know I love!! 

Finally, this really tasty looking recipe for 
stuffed tomatoes from The Scent of Oranges,
 which I really want to try for myself.

For those featured, feel free to grab a 'featured on' button from my buttons page.
Creating my way to Success
Now it's your turn:
Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!
I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!
And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!
By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on this post next week.


  1. Lovin' the skirt made from a sweater! Have a great week Jill:@)

  2. Thanks so much for the party Jill - Alice @ Mums Make Lists x

  3. Congrats on such a successful link party, Jill. Have a great week!

  4. Great Jill, love joining in. Thanks for hosting a-round-tuit.

  5. Great meeting goals. Thanks for hosting Jill.

  6. Thanks for hosting Jill, I havent partied anywhere for ages, Summer down in Melbourne is killing us this year.

  7. Thank you so much for the feature!!!! Love this blog. :)

  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

  9. Congrats on the biggest party. Extra thanks for the feature, I would love to share your version with my readers if you make one!

  10. Congratulations Jill! Thanks for hosting!
    Hope you will have a great week!

  11. Howdy!! Hope you had a wonderful weekend. Just dropping by to say we love your blog and thanks for hosting such a super fun party!!

    Have a fantastic week,
    Sharon, Denise & Aubrie

  12. Congrats on getting so many links! I love coming each week to link up! Thanks for a great party!

  13. Thanks everyone for linking up and for all your lovely comments!


I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !