Monday, February 10, 2014

A Round Tuit 192

Lots of links again last week - 176! And such great projects linked up, it was hard to choose just 3 this week.

The rain has really set in here in Cairns, so it makes it a bit easier to be inside in front of the computer!  I'm doing lots of that this week, exploring more options in my focus for February, looking at Freelance Writing work!

Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!
Here's my favourites from last week's party:
First of all, this cute 
Pom Pom Bear Wreath from Judy's Handmade Creations:

For those featured, feel free to grab a 'featured on' button from my buttons page.
Creating my way to Success
Now it's your turn:
Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!
I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!
And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!
By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on this post next week.


  1. Ohhmigosh, love that sling bag! Thanks for the party, J!

  2. Thanks for hosting. Weather has been too dry in our area this year.

  3. Thank you Jill, for hosting this fun party.
    Have a wonderful week!
    Hugs from Portugal,

    Ana Love Craft

  4. great features this week. Happy to be here , thank you for hosting Hugs!

  5. Thank-you for featuring the Woven Fabric Hearts. Glad you enJOYed them. Thanks for taking the time to host this party. I've been partying with you for a long time now and I dearly appreciate the exposure.

  6. Wow Jill, congrats on your links it's a fabulous party I'm not surprised! Thanks for sharing all this creativity.

  7. Thanks for the party.
    Hope you have a lovely Valentines day.

  8. The heart pot holder looks fantastic. Thanks Jill for hosting the link party :)

  9. Thank you Jill for featuring my pom pom bear wreath.

  10. Thanks once again everyone for linking up and for all your lovely comments!


I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !