Monday, January 27, 2014

A Round Tuit 190


Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!
 
 
 
Here's my favourites from last week's party:
 
First of all, a lovely clear and simple tutorial for this 
Pom Pom Pillow by View From the Fridge:


Next, this cute and super simple 
Valentine's rag heart from Grandparent's Plus:


Finally, a brilliant Harry Potter Themed Birthday Party from Heavenly Handmades:
Such great detail for this party, you have to go and see - they even had Moaning Myrtle in the toilet!!!


For those featured, feel free to grab a 'featured on' button from my buttons page.
Creating my way to Success
----------------------------------------------------------
Now it's your turn:
Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!
I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!
And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!
By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on this post next week.

11 comments:

  1. Love getting 'a round tuit' finished. Thanks for hosting Jill, love joining in. Have a great week.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the party, Jill!
    Have a nice week!
    Hugs from Portugal,
    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice surprise to see my Valentine Rag Heart featured today! Thank you so much!
    Also, thanks for the party!
    Phyllis@grandparentsplus.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thanks so much for featuring my Pom Pom pillow this week! Love your party! Hope you had a great weekend!
    Katie @ view From The Fridge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the party! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the party,Jill!
    have a nice week!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting this great party! We love this blog! Keep up the great work.

    Sincerely,
    Sharon, Denise & Aubrie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the party and sharing these amazing posts, lots of delicious recipes, crafty crafts, tips, and much more!
    Visiting from GurvyGreen.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for linking up everyone! So many great links to browse through this week! I'm loving it!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !