Monday, January 20, 2014

A Round Tuit 189

My Goodness!
Over 150 links last week - this party is growing, I'm loving it!
Thanks to all you lovely linkers, such fabulous projects linked up, can't wait to see what you've been up to this week!


Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!
 
 
 
Here's my favourites from last week's party:
 
First of all, this gorgeous 
vintage tea-towel messenger bag from Hem and Haw:
So cute and beautifully made!

Next, some cute ripple dishcloths from The Crochet Caretaker:
After starting to learn to crochet last year, I've noticed lots of crocheted dishcloths and these ones look so pretty, I do agree with Theresa that they could actually make dish-washing fun!


Finally, a great upcycle , 
a tool belt from old jeans for a kid by Trekkie Mom:
Even the belt was upcycled from an old backpack strap! Love it!


For those featured, feel free to grab a 'featured on' button from my buttons page.
Creating my way to Success
----------------------------------------------------------
Now it's your turn:
Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!
I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!
And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!
By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on this post next week.

10 comments:

  1. Happy Sunday and thank you for hosting this party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much creativity and great ideas this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for hosting the link up this week! So many great blogs to check out :) Following you on twitter and google+!

    Sandra
    www.notesfromtheslife.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks,Jill for hosting on great party!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. 150 links, that is fab! Thanks for hosting Jill!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting A Round Tuit Jill. Love joining in.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for letting me join the party.
    Have a great day.
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  8. We love your blog! Thank you for hosting this super fun party.

    Have a great day,
    Sharon, Denise & Aubrie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the party! I grabbed a Round Tuit...I've always wanted one!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !