Monday, January 13, 2014

A Round Tuit 188

Good Morning and welcome to another Round Tuit!  
My nice long lazy Christmas/New Year/ Summer holidays are now over and it's back to the grind! I'm refreshed and ready to get back into it all with new ideas and projects planned.

Let's see what you've all been up to this week!



Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!
 
 
 
Here's my favourites from last week's party:
 
First of all, a lovely simple scrappy jeans quilt from Grandparent's +
You know I love a good upcycle - and jeans are one of the most versatile clothes to upcycle!


Next this cute dough keychain tutorial from Creative Khadija:
She also includes the link to her post showing how to make your own dough!!


Finally, something tasty to start your day...
Cinnamon Roll Muffins from Live a Sweet Life:
YUM!


For those featured, feel free to grab a 'featured on' button from my buttons page.
Creating my way to Success
----------------------------------------------------------
Now it's your turn:
Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!
I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!
And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!
By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on this post next week.

10 comments:

  1. Thank you for featuring my Scrappy Jean Quilt! Nice upstart for 2014! Appreciate your link party each week! Have a wonderful week
    Phyllis @grandparentsplus.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your weekly link party. You inspired me to start one on my blog, http://www.thechillydog.com. It's called Crafty Saturday Show and Sell and it's for independent crafters to promote items in their Etsy shops. I think I am going to host it every other week for now, but hopefully as it grows it will become a weekly tradition. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have had a break from link parties for a few weeks, so adding a few today. Thanks for hosting, Jill.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting, Jill!
    Have a great week!
    Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting, whoo love the jeans up-cycle :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy to be here. I look forward to hoping around. Hugs and thank you for hosting

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi,Jill!Have one amazing year!Wish you all the best!
    thanks for hosting
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the party! Love all the recipes, crafts and helpful tips. Have a wonderful week, stop by when you have a chance.
    Gurvygreen.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !