Monday, January 6, 2014

A Round Tuit 187

Good morning and welcome to the first Round Tuit of 2014!
Have you all started the year with lots of new resolutions? What are you going to get "A Round To"  this year?  My theme for this year is to 

"Use What I've Got!"

This month I'm making a start on using my fabric stash (I'm sure there's lots of people starting the year with a similar plan!).

I'm looking forward to seeing what you've all started the year with!

Let's party!

Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!
Here's my favourites from last week's party:
First of all, this brilliant clasp clutch tutorial from Happy in Red:
I'm adding this to my list of things to try for this year!

Next, this fabulous birthday skirt from Howling at the Moon:
So cute!! I love all the colours and ruffles!

Finally, one of my favourite crafts - a clothes upcycle from
 Vicky Myers Creations - a shirt cushion cover:
Very smart!!

For those featured, feel free to grab a 'featured on' button from my buttons page.
Creating my way to Success
Now it's your turn:
Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!
I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!
And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!
By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on this post next week.


  1. Happy 2014, Jill!
    Thanks for hosting! Hugs!!!

  2. Thank for the feature Jill :-)

  3. Thank you for the party :) Hope you have a great day!

  4. Have just found your blog hop today and couldn't believe the name of it considering my blog post of today.

  5. It’s 2014!!! Please stop by BeBetsy and check out our new setup, we think you will enjoy it!

    Thank you for hosting this great party,
    Sharon, Denise & Aubrie

  6. Thanks for the party and sharing all these helpful posts! Happy New Year!!

  7. Thank you for the party! I am a new your blog!


I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !