Monday, December 30, 2013

A Round Tuit 186

Welcome to the final Round Tuit of 2013.
Thanks to everyone who has supported this linky and joined in this year - it's been great!
I have of course got new plans and goals for 2014 which I can't wait to get stuck into, the Round Tuit will continue next year as I love seeing all your creativity and ideas! 

So for one last time this year - let's party!!!

Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!
Here's my favourites from last week's party:
First of all, my favourite - a clothes upcycle! This time some boys football shorts from adult ones by Green Issues by Agy! Her son even helped her sew them!!

For those featured, feel free to grab a 'featured on' button from my buttons page.
Creating my way to Success
Now it's your turn:
Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!
I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!
And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!
By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on facebook during the week, and also on this post next week.


  1. Thanks so much for the party Jill - have a wonderful 2014 x

  2. Hi Jill, Thanks for featuring my placemats! Happy New year!

  3. Thanks for hosting, Jill!
    Happy New Year!!!

  4. Thanks so much for hosting and have a great New Years!

  5. Thanks for hosting this party! Best wishes for a Happy New Year!

  6. Thanks for all the great parties this year, Jill! Happy New Year!!!

  7. Thanks so much for featuring my homemade English toffee! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and wishing you all the best in 2014!

  8. Thanks for linking up everyone! Happy New Year to you all!


I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !