Monday, December 23, 2013

A Round Tuit 185

For the last time before Christmas - let's see what everyone has been up to!

-------------------------------------------

Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!
 
 
 
Here's my favourites from last week's party:
 
First of all, this cute Santa treat holder from The Pin Junkie:


Next, these yummy looking Danish cookies from BeBetsy:


For those featured, feel free to grab a 'featured on' button from my buttons page.
Creating my way to Success
----------------------------------------------------------
Now it's your turn:
Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!
I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!
And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!
By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on facebook during the week, and also on this post next week.

8 comments:

  1. A Very Merry Christmas to you and your family Jill! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jill,
    I wish you and your family Merry Christmas and all the best for 2014!
    Hugs from Germany

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for featuring my Santa treat holder and wishing you a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas Jill. Appreciate all the Tuit's you hosted in 2013.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for hosting and merry Christmas!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. THANK YOU FOR FEATURING US!!! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!! Have a fantastic 2014! Thank you for hosting this great party. We love your blog!!

    ~~ Seasons Greetings,
    Sharon, Denise & Aubrie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the party Jill, looking forward to receiving your posts in my inbox. Merry Christmas !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooh so excited to be joining in. Have added my linky of a paiting I idd of some pugs going mad in a cake shop. I'm your latest follower so come on over. Hope you had a great crimbo with a barbecue on the beach. hugs

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !