Monday, December 16, 2013

A Round Tuit 184

Welcome once again to another Round Tuit.
So many fabulous links last week - and some great Christmas ideas! It was hard to choose just 3 of my favourites!

Our Christmas tree is now up - and we have just a couple of weeks of final renovations to go -mostly just painting left. It's so nice to see the transformation - I really can't wait to see the finished house just in time for New Year!!

But for now - let's get on with the party!!

Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!
Here's my favourites from last week's party:
First of all, this very British Christmas Stocking by Chrissie D:

For those featured, feel free to grab a 'featured on' button from my buttons page.
Creating my way to Success
Now it's your turn:
Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!
I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!
And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!
By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on facebook during the week, and also on this post next week.


  1. Continue to enjoy the holiday season Jill! Thanks for hosting.

  2. Thank you for your party Jill! Your features are cute - I love the fabric trees! So sweet... :-) Have a great week! Julia

  3. Thanks for hosting :) And also for featuring my JOY letters, that was a nice surprise to find this evening as I stopped by to link up. Have a great holiday week!!

  4. Thanks for a great Round Tuit. Hope you will have a lovely week!

  5. Thank you Jill for hosting the party. Hope you have a wonderful day!

  6. Thanks for featuring my Very British Christmas Stocking Jill, I've given you a shout out here on my facebook page :D

  7. Yay! It’s finally December! Happy Holidays!! Thank you for hosting this great party. We love your blog!!
    ~~ Seasons Greetings,

    Sharon, Denise & Aubrie

  8. I can't believe how fast this year has gone!


I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !