Some pages

Monday, December 2, 2013

A Round Tuit 182

Welcome back to another Round Tuit.
I've not been around my blog much over the past couple of weeks. Time has instead been spent with my family for a short 'home break', enjoying the end of the school year for my girls, and also moving rooms in our house so our girls can have their own bedrooms for the first time (they've always shared).

Phew!  School is now finished for the year, and everyone is settled into their new spaces in our house.

The next few weeks will be spent making our new look house pretty, with paint and some new decor, and also for me, gearing up for my slightly new direction in the new year, with my blogs and sewing.

Let's see what you've all been up to now!

---------------------------

Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!
 
 
 
Here's my favourites from last week's party:
 
First of all, a super simple tutorial showing 
how to make a fleece scarf by A Mother's Shadow:
A lovely little gift that kids could make!


Next, a cute idea for Christmas decorations by 
A Spoonful of Crafts with these Snow Heart Pom Poms:


For those featured, feel free to grab a 'featured on' button from my buttons page.
Creating my way to Success
----------------------------------------------------------
Now it's your turn:
Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!
I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!
And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!
By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on facebook during the week, and also on this post next week.

10 comments:

  1. Have a great time decorating your home Jill! Thanks for hosting and have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Judy - hope you have a great week too!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for this lovely party, Jill!
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sound very busy! Thanks for hosting the Round Tuit, I love to link up here.
    Hope you will have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for hosting agane,Jill!
    have a great week!!!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! It’s finally December! Happy Holidays!! Thank you for hosting this great party. We love your blog!!

    ~~ Have a great day, Sharon, Denise & Aubrie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there, Jill. Cheers for another very inspiring party - and thank you so much for featuring my snow heart pom poms. Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete

I love when people take the time to leave me a comment, and I do read them all and try to reply them. Do make sure you've checked 'show my email' in your profile (on your dashboard) so your email will show up for me to reply to! Thank you!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails