Friday, November 1, 2013

Top Ten Upcycles of the week

Here's the best of the fabulous upcycling projects I found this week:

1. A very cool


2. A super simple 














(click through the link to see a picture)





(click through the link to see a picture)


Happy Upcycling


(I will only use photos on my blog that I have permission to show. If there is no picture, then please click through the link to see, it just means I haven't yet heard back from the blog owner about using an image.)

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops! Super cute stuff! Thanks for the feature!

      Delete
  2. Jill, Thanks for the feature! Tweeting and sharing your post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) Thanks for featuring my denim coasters! ~Taylor-Made Ranch~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  4. Thanks so much for featuring our Fabric Scrap Bowl & for sharing the other great upcycling projects too!! x

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !