Some pages

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

No Man's Land


Since deciding to change my direction and step back from blogging a little, I've been feeling like I'm in 

'No Man's Land'

I'm getting lots done around the house, (right now I'm sitting at the dining room table as a workman is fitting a new wardrobe in the computer room).
It's exciting to be updating our house and clearing and decluttering is so good to do.

We've also got a big swim carnival with our girls this weekend for which I've taken on the catering with some friends, so we're busy with that this week.

It just feels strange to not be blogging too.
I'm looking forward to getting started on making things to stock and open my new made it or etsy store, and have lots of ideas buzzing around in my head - but just not had the time to start that yet.

I'm also looking forward to writing more, and exploring the world of freelance writing.

But right now, I'm in the transition and preparation stage.  All fun, but it feels like things are on pause!

I guess I should just enjoy the break - but I have to say I'm missing daily blogging.

Oh well - best get back to more de-cluttering. I just emptied one cupboard that is getting new doors! Can't believe how much stuff came out of such a small cupboard!  Time to get rid of more of the excess so there's less to put back!!

I'll be back soon!



4 comments:

  1. I know - it's a strange hole in your life, isn't it? I feel that when I take a break. Does not sound like you are spending any down time, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I'm back now and yes I did manage to fill in that strange hole, but still missed it! Good to be back and looking at things in a fresh way!

      Delete
  2. Blogging can become this crazy addiction and you have to remind yourself that it's okay to step back from it once in awhile. It helps you stay fresh and gain perspective on life. I think we all start blogging because we love it and want to share a story. But when it becomes work (with self imposed posting schedules) burn out is inevitable. Relax and enjoy your transition :)
    The Chilly Dog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! It has been good to step back and gain a little perspective on it all!

      Delete

I love when people take the time to leave me a comment, and I do read them all and try to reply them. Do make sure you've checked 'show my email' in your profile (on your dashboard) so your email will show up for me to reply to! Thank you!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails