Some pages

Monday, November 25, 2013

A Round Tuit 181

Well, this is it - the last week of school for this year. 
Then it will be 2 months of having my kids home with me! 
Crazy busy time!
Let's get to the party.



Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!
 
 
 
Here's my favourites from last week's party:
 
First of all,  these cute pocket backpacks from Sewing for Utange:
I love projects made with old jeans - and there's a great tutorial for this one. Might have to make one for myself!
For lots of great ideas for sewing with old jeans, head on over to 
Sewing for Utange


Next, this fabulously colourful quilt from Creative Passage:
Ellen's blog is always a great place to visit - do go and say hello at:
Creative Passage


Finally, a cute book cover from Free Style Creating by Villy:
I love the flower bookmark too!
Anastasia has some wonderful projects on her blog -and plenty of upcycling, which you know I love!
Go and take a look for yourself at:
Free Style Creating by Villy


For those featured, feel free to grab a 'featured on' button from my buttons page.
Creating my way to Success
----------------------------------------------------------
Now it's your turn:
Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!
I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!
And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!
By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on facebook during the week, and also on this post next week.

12 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It must be great to be on 2 months holidays and Christmas is during that time Jill! I wish your children a very happy holiday and I know you are going to have a great time with them. Thanks for hosting and have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting Jill. Love joining in with A Round Tuit. Have a great week.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the feature, Jill, and for hosting such a fabulous party each week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Jill!
    I'm grateful! Thanks a lot for featured I'm honored!!!
    Thanks for a hosting agane in a great party!!
    big hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful features. I am happy to link up today. Big hugs and thank you for hosting

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love to be a part of your TERRIFIC party! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy November!! Thank you for hosting this great party. We love your blog!!

    ~~ Have a great day, Sharon & Denise

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for hosting! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Enjoy your time with the kids! Thank you so much for the opportunity to link up!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks to all for stopping by and linking up!

    ReplyDelete

I love when people take the time to leave me a comment, and I do read them all and try to reply them. Do make sure you've checked 'show my email' in your profile (on your dashboard) so your email will show up for me to reply to! Thank you!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails