Monday, November 18, 2013

A Round Tuit 180

Good morning from Cairns!

Well we're down to the last 2 weeks of the school year here, so things are pretty hectic.
I'm well on my way to de-cluttering my house - having a massive clear-out which feels great!

You may have seen my post last week about my
 'change of direction'. I'll still be blogging, but just not every day as I have been. It feels good to be taking a fresh approach to things and I'm looking forward to the next few weeks of organising my house and preparing for Christmas before starting afresh in the new year!

Have you started to think about next year yet? and your plans/goals or intentions?  Or are you just thinking of Christmas, and for some of you Thanksgiving?

I guess I'll see by what you all link up this week!

So come on - show and tell what you've been up to!

Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!
Here's my favourites from last week's party:
First of all, a tutorial for these 
cute ruffled leggings - made from t-shirts, by Serger Pepper:
I love a good refashion as you know - and MammaNene has so many - and more on her blog, so do go and take a look:
Serger Pepper

Next, some Batman themed presents from Threading My Way:
I love that themed fabric - and it makes such a cool gift set don't you agree?
Pam always has lots to see on her blog, so do go and say hello at:
Threading My Way

Finally, these cute penguin ornaments from Just A Little Creativity:
Just love them!
Yet another lovely blog to go and visit!
Just A Little Creativity

For those featured, feel free to grab a 'featured on' button from my buttons page.
Creating my way to Success
Now it's your turn:
Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!
I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!
And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!
By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on facebook during the week, and also on this post next week.


  1. Thanks so much for hosting! I am a new follower...would love if you could follow back if you get the chance

  2. It is hard to believe that Christmas is so near Jill! I will soon start some preparations. Thanks for hosting and my best wishes to you.

  3. Thank you for your party! I hope you have a great week ahead! Julia

  4. Thanks so much for featuring my Batman themed presents, Jill. I'm actually being organised and thinking about Christmas... early for me. Not thinking about next year yet. Glad the de-cluttering is going well. I really should do the same here!!! Have a great week...

  5. Thanks for the party Jill.

    Decluttering always a good idea :-) I must attack the house tomorrow - we are drowning in left over Halloween decorations and half finished Christmas projects. Legs will be broken if something isn't tidied away!

    Alice @ Mums Make Lists

  6. Thanks for hosting! It was fun to see my penguin ornament featured, made me smile :) Thanks!
    -Molly from Just a Little Creativity

  7. Thanks Jill for featuring my daughter's Ruffled Leggings :)
    I really shuld declutter my Sewing Stash before moving it into my new Shelving... but something tells me I won't throw away anything!!!
    MammaNene @

  8. Thanks for hosting! Have a great week!

  9. Thank you so much for hosting!
    Have a nice week!

  10. Happy November!! Thank you for hosting this great party. We love your blog!!

    ~~ Have a great day, Sharon & Denise

  11. Those leggings are SO CUTE!!!
    Thanks for hosting!
    ~Stacy @ Stacy Makes Cents

  12. You are so kind to host this great party!

  13. Thanks for hosting,Jill!
    Have a great week!


I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !