Monday, November 11, 2013

A Round Tuit 179

Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!
Here's my favourites from last week's party:
First of all, these cute crochet sheep from Helena Haakt:
Lots more neat, crafty ideas on this blog - do go and take a look for yourself at:
Helena Haakt

Next, this neat denim bow cuff from 101ReUp:
For more great recycling and upcycling ideas, head on over and look at this blog at:

Finally, a cute recycled bag from Vicky Myers Creations:
Visit this blog for lots of great upcycled bags!
Vicky Myers Creations

For those featured, feel free to grab a 'featured on' button from my buttons page.
Creating my way to Success
Now it's your turn:
Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!
I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!
And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!
By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on facebook during the week, and also on this post next week.


  1. Thanks a lot for hosting Jill. Have a great week.

  2. Thank you for featuring my crocheted sheep. XXX Helena

  3. Thanks for hosting, Jill. Have a great week. It's finally raining down here....yay!!! Badly needed.

  4. Thanks for another lovely party!
    Have a nice week!

  5. Thanks for featuring my bag:) A lovely surprise this morning:)

  6. That sheep is adorable, I could see it with a little red bow on the Christmas tree! Have a great week Jill:@)

  7. Thanks Jill! Hope you will have a great week!

  8. I am thrilled that you featured my Denim Bow Cuff :) I can't even express how much it makes me smile so thank you!!!

  9. That bow cuff is awesome!!!
    Thanks so much for hosting! :-)
    ~Stacy @ Stacy Makes Cents

  10. Happy Veteran’s Day!!! Your party is awesome, thanks for hosting this great party.

    ~~ Have a great day, Sharon & Denise

  11. Thanks to all for stopping by and linking up - I'm off to browse through all your fabulous ideas and projects now!


I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !