Monday, November 4, 2013

A Round Tuit 178

Hello once again!
Well that's it, Halloween is past and now it's time for the Countdown to Christmas!!



I love this time of year, although I have to say it's completely different here in the southern hemisphere with hot sunny days instead of biting cold and snow like I grew up with in the UK!

So come on - let's get started on those Christmas crafts - link them up and share the inspiration!


Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!
 
 
 
Here's my favourites from last week's party:
 
First of all, this cute kid's cat bag from Wesen's Art:
I love that this is a cuddly toy AND a bag all in one!
I do love this blog - it has so many wonderful creative ideas and projects shared! Go see for yourself at:
Wesens Art


Next, this gorgeous 
holiday memories cushion from Threading My Way:
I love how Pam made the cushion show a scene from a happy holiday memory of hers! Just brilliant.
Pam has a wonderful blog with heaps of fabulous sewing projects - and lots of upcycling which you know I love!
Go and check it out for yourself:
Threading My Way


Finally, this beautiful silver and gold elephant pendant from Goldsmiths Plaar in Osnabruck:
I just LOVE the contrast with the silver and gold here!
There are always such beautiful and unique jewellery pieces shown on this blog - definitely worth a look. So head on over to:
Goldschmeide-Plaar


For those featured, feel free to grab a 'featured on' button from my buttons page.
Creating my way to Success
----------------------------------------------------------
Now it's your turn:
Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!
I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!
And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!
By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on facebook during the week, and also on this post next week.

16 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the feature, Jill and also for the link back!!! Have a great week...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The days are certainly moving along quickly Jill! I am a year older tomorrow, my birthday!:) Thanks for hosting and have a a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting Jill. Have a great week my friend!

    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Someone said "only 7 Fridays until Christmas"... That was an eye opener! Have a great week Jill:@)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for featuring me and my Kids-Cat-Bag and thanks for hosting this party!
    Hugs from Germany

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jill, love joining in with A-Round-Tuit, thanks for hosting. Have a great week. (from BC Canada).
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh My Gosh Jill! I just realized that you're in Cairns! For some reason I thought you were in Perth. I'm planning my winter getaway to spend all of February in Cairns. I'll definitely get in touch with you to get the real low down on everything and really hope there's a chance we could meet up!!! EEEE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for hosting, Jill!
    Have a wonderful week!
    Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Jill for hosting the party each week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy November!! Thank you for hosting this great party.

    ~~ Have a great day, Sharon & Denise

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay!!! I love Christmas countdowns! :-)
    Thanks for hosting!
    ~Stacy @ Stacy Makes Cents

    ReplyDelete
  12. Many, many thanks for presenting my elephants

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks so much for hosting! Don't forget to link up Friday @ http://thecraftiestallie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks everyone for stopping by and linking up! Hope you all have a lovely week too!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !