Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Mickey Mouse biscuits

My eldest daughter has always been a big Mickey Mouse fan, so when I saw these Mickey Mouse molds I had to try them:



I've never used cake molds before so wasn't sure how much of the mixture to put in.
I tried them for the first time with a batch of chocolate chip biscuits that I made. I put some of the mixture in the molds and here's what they turned out like:

The mixture spilled over the top a little, and I think the chocolate chips (or buttons as I used this time) were maybe a bit big to use in these molds.

My daughters both loved them and wanted them to take to school with their lunches!

I'll try them again with maybe a plainer biscuit or cake mixture.

Or does anyone have any suggestions of what else I could make in the molds? 





2 comments:

  1. Hi, Jill! Well, you could make colorful ice creams, or freeze chocolate in these molds. :) But I think that those cookies were tasty nevertheless :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anna! I like the idea of shaped ice-creams in the molds!!

      Delete

I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !