Monday, October 28, 2013

A Round Tuit 177

Hello again!
I'm sorry I didn't get around many links last week, it was a very busy week and I have a pile of things to catch up on this week!

Best get straight to it!

Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!
 
 
 
Here's my favourites from last week's party:

Since it's almost Halloween, I thought I'd show some of the Halloween ideas that were linked up.
 
First of all,  some simple scary solar lights from Jellyfish Jelly:
There are always heaps of cool crafty ideas on this blog:
Jellyfish Jelly

Next, a great idea for a 
Halloween window scene from I Dig Pinterest:
Again, this is another great blog to go to for some creative inspiration:
I Dig Pinterest

Finally, a no-sew spooky spider poncho from Being Bianca:
This is a fairly new blog, but already has lots of great stuff to browse through, so do take a look at:
Being Bianca


For those featured, feel free to grab a 'featured on' button from my buttons page.
Creating my way to Success
----------------------------------------------------------
Now it's your turn:
Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!
I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!
And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!
By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on facebook during the week, and also on this post next week.

18 comments:

  1. Very interesting Halloween features Jill! Thanks for hosting and have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thank you for your party! I'm a little early, so I'll be back! :) I love the Halloween features - sadly, we are just getting round to carving our pumpkins tonight! Julia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julia. Have fun carving those pumpkins!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the party, Jill. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the feature! Hope you're having a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great week Jill and thank you again for hosting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ***Squeal with delight*** Thanks for featuring my project, Jill - you are a doll! Love all the creative inspiration. Appreciate you! xx, b being-bianca.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for hosting this great party. Hope you had a great weekend.

    ~~Thanks, Sharon & Denise

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for hosting! Please join me for Friday Follow Along party @ http://thecraftiestallie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Allie. I'll stop by your party too!

      Delete

I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !