Monday, October 14, 2013

A Round Tuit 175

Hello again and welcome once again to another Round Tuit.

Today I wanted to share a couple of pictures with you. At this time of year here in Cairns, there are a lot of controlled burns around us, so the air gets quite smoky at times. This makes for some pretty sunsets, and beautiful reflections in the leaves:







I took heaps of pictures, but none really seemed to do the light justice!

Oh well - maybe you can imagine a bit more from the photos!

Let's get to this week's party anyway.


Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!
 
 
 
Here's my favourites from last week's party:
 
First of all, these super cool 
crochet spiderwebs from Fitzbirch Crafts:
I'm going to try this and have shown my daughter who is also learning to crochet so she can try too!
For lots more great ideas, head on over to 
Fitzbirch Crafts

Next,  another Halloween craft - a neat 
Bats in the Belfry Mobile from Sew Can Do:
Always lots of fabulous ideas at:
Sew Can Do


Finally, this neat 
DIY secret diary from Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom:
So simple! I love it - and so will my kids!
Lots more neat ideas here:
Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom


For those featured, feel free to grab a 'featured on' button from my buttons page.
Creating my way to Success
----------------------------------------------------------
Now it's your turn:
Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!
I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!
And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!
By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on facebook during the week, and also on this post next week.

24 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos Jill. I love that idea for the diary. I've just sorted one of my daughter's Christmas presents. Thanks. Have a great week!

    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is great isn't it Anne! Just perfect for Christmas.

      Delete
  2. ooh, so red, I can imagine the glory of the sky from them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mich! It really did look amazing!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful nature shots Jill! Thanks for hosting and have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Judy - you have a lovely week too!

      Delete
  4. Thanks for hosting Jill, beautiful pictures I'm a little worried about our summer they're saying its going to be hotter than last year yikes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mel - yes things are really hotting up already aren't they?

      Delete
  5. Thanks so much for hosting Jill and for featuring my Bats In The Belfry Mobile!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jill, thank you for featuring our DIY Secret Diary!
    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for featuring our Crochet Spiders Web. - Deb

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hosting. Lovely pictures. We are having a rainy cold thunder storm here in Colorado this morning. Makes me want to curl up on the couch with a blanket but I guess I had just better find my raincoat and get on with the day. :-)

    Cindy @ Upcycled Design Lab

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cindy,
      We've got thunderstorms forecast for this week too - but hot sticky ones!
      Enjoy your week!

      Delete
  9. Thank you for hosting this great party. Lovin' the blog, keep up the awesome work! Please stop by and check out our weekly party.

    ~~Thanks, Sharon & Denise BeBetsy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sharon and Denise - I'll be sure to pop over!

      Delete
  10. Thanks so much for hosting! Sometimes it's hard to capture things via photo. :-)
    ~Stacy @ Stacy Makes Cents

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !