Monday, October 7, 2013

A Round Tuit 174

Good morning and welcome to another week here at Creating my way to Success. 
Today is the last day of the school holidays, so it's checking bags, uniforms etc and getting prepared. From tomorrow I can get back to my blogging for a short 8 week school term - but I've got lots to cram in, so watch this space!

Let's get to the party!

Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!
Here's my favourites from last week's party:
First of all,  since it's getting close to Halloween - 
these Mummy Cakes caught my eye 
- from A Typical English Home:
Cute hey?
Angela has a lovely blog with heaps of great ideas, so do go and check it out for yourself at:
A Typical English Home

Next, I had to share this awesome movie by The Upcycled Design Lab of fused handbags.  I'm just learning about making movies myself, and LOVE the idea and look of these upcycled bags too:
Cindy has an awesome blog with some incredible upcycles, do go take a look at:
Upcycled Design Lab

Finally, this AMAZING 
Union Jack Quilt from Cup of Tea and a Slice of Cake:
Isn't it fabulous?
This one is yet another gorgeous blog to visit, so head on over to:
Cup of Tea and a Slice of Cake

For those featured, feel free to grab a 'featured on' button from my buttons page.
Creating my way to Success
Now it's your turn:
Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!
I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!
And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!
By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on facebook during the week, and also on this post next week.


  1. Thanks for hosting Jill! All the very best to your children as they start school again. Have a great week.

  2. Love the mummy cupcakes! Have a great week:@)

    1. Aren't they brilliant Lynn! You have a lovely week too!

  3. Thanks for hosting A Round Tuit today Jill. Love joining in. Autumn is in full glory on coastal BC with sunshine and that crispy leaves smell. Beats the rain that we had all last week. Have a great week.

    1. Thanks for stopping by Joy! Glad to hear you've got such lovely autumn weather! You have a lovely week too!

  4. Oh Jill. That quilt made me sigh out loud. Its just beautiful. Thanks so much for hosting.

    Anne xx

    1. Isn't it just gorgeous? I just had to feature it! Have a lovely day Anne!

  5. Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Diana! Have a great day!

  6. Thanks for hosting, and for featuring my Union Jack quilt, have a great week.

    1. You're very welcome - such an amazing quilt! You have lovely week too!

  7. Hi Jill - Thanks so much for the feature. I had a lot of fun dabbling with movie making. Looking forward to doing some more. Have a great week!

    Cindy @ Upcycled Design Lab

    1. You're very welcome Cindy - I'm enjoying learning about movies too - so cool the things you can do with them!
      Enjoy your week!

  8. Thanks for hosting on great party,dear Jill!
    big hugs

  9. Thank you for hosting this great party. Lovin' the blog, keep up the awesome work! Please stop by and check out our weekly party!!

    ~~Thanks, Sharon & Denise BeBetsy

  10. Thanks you for hosting this super fun party. Happy Monday !!!
    hugs x, Crystelle
    Crystelle Boutique

  11. Thank you for hosting!! many cutes crafts and inspirational ideas today :) Daniela@prettyelements

  12. I just love quilt features! :-) Thanks for hosting!
    ~Stacy @ Stacy Makes Cents


I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !