Monday, September 30, 2013

A Round Tuit 173

Bonjour!
I do hope you've all had a lovely weekend and are refreshed and ready for a fabulous new week.
We had our annual Murder Mystery Party at the weekend, set in war-time France this time.
It was great fun as always with lots of yummy food, great company and a fun game!

What did you get up to over the weekend?

----------------------------------------------------
Let's party!


Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!
 
 
 
Here's my favourites from last week's party:
 
First of all, this brilliant 
skirt made from 2 tank tops by The Crafty Blog Stalker:
Katie always has heaps of cool ideas on her blog - do go and take a look for yourself at:
The Crafty Blog Stalker


Next,  this neat idea of Upcycling old glasses cases by Fitzbirch:
I've got a few old glasses cases that I'd never thought to upcycle! I know what I'm going to do with them now.....
Deb and Louise have a beautiful blog full of fabulous crafts - so go and see for yourself at:
Fitzbirch Crafts


Finally, this cute little patchwork pincushion complete with a wonderfully clear tutorial - by HGK
Audrey has such a pretty blog with some great tutorials - head on over there now to take a look!
HGK


For those featured, feel free to grab a 'featured on' button from my buttons page.
Creating my way to Success
----------------------------------------------------------
Now it's your turn:
Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!
I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!
And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!
By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on facebook during the week, and also on this post next week.

30 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Lynn - hope you have a great week too!

      Delete
  2. Great features! Thanks for hosting
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jill, fun party, love joining in, great features (as always). Have a great week.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for joining in Joy! Hope you have a fabulous week too!

      Delete
  4. So excited that we're a feature at "A round Tuit" - thanks so much Jill :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the party, Jill. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Pam! You have a lovely week too!

      Delete
  6. Hi Jill. Why have I not been here before? Great party. I'll have to add you to my list. Thanks for hosting. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anne

      So glad you've stumbled upon my little party here! Welcome!

      Delete
  7. Thank you for featuring my skirt! I love your party and wouldn't miss it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That party over the weekend sounds like a lot of fun Jill! I wish I had a good weekend. I was so sick yesterday afternoon and last night. It is good to be feeling better this morning and able to join your linky party. Thanks a lot for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry to hear you've been sick Judy - glad you're feeling better now!

      Delete
  9. Thank you for hosting this great party. Lovin' the blog, keep up the awesome work! Please stop by and check out our weekly party.

    ~~Thanks, Sharon & Denise BeBetsy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks you for hosting this party. You are so sweet….
    :)
    hugs x, Crystelle
    Crystelle Boutique

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for hosting!!! I can't wait to look through all of these. :-)
    ~Stacy @ Stacy Makes Cents

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stacy! Me too - looks like lots of great links this week!

      Delete
  12. Great party again Jill! Thanks for hosting, hope you will have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks so much for hosting! XOXO, Allie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for featuring me :)
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome!
      You have a great week too!

      Delete

I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !