Monday, September 23, 2013

A Round Tuit 172

It's holiday time!
My girls are on school holidays for the next two weeks, so my apologies if I don't get to blogging as much as usual!
I am hoping to get some crafting done with the girls though - and if I do I shall of course be sharing the things we create!

Let's get to this party then! Come and inspire me with what you've been up to!

--------------------------------------

Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!
 
 
 
Here's my favourites from last week's party:
 
First of all, this lovely
 Bag, purse and keychain set from Scent of Style :
Here's the purse and cute mouse keychain:
Milena has a pretty blog with some lovely projects - do go and say hello at:



Next, these Super Cute Crochet Elephants and a video fabric flower tutorial from Passion et Couture:
Marisa has a fabulous blog with heaps of great ideas and projects, so do go and say hello at:
Passion et Couture


Finally, this gorgeous Crochet Cake by Sarah Lynn's Sweets:
Sarah has a very tasty blog! So go and see how much your mouth waters at:
Sarah Lynn's Sweets



For those featured, feel free to grab a 'featured on' button from my buttons page.
Creating my way to Success
----------------------------------------------------------
Now it's your turn:
Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!
I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!
And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!
By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on facebook during the week, and also on this post next week.

18 comments:

  1. Happy holidays to your daughters. The features are so cool! Thanks for hosting and have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your time with your family! Thanks so much for hosting another awesome party! :)

    Hugs
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mine are off as well I am hoping to do some things with them, the weather is lovely in Melbourne at present. Thanks for hosting Jill xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Enjoy the holidays Mel! Hope the weather stays lovely for you

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much for featuring my set!
    Have a great week!
    Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome Milena! You have a great week too!

      Delete
  5. Such cute features, thank you for hosting. Have a great time crafting with your girls :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for hosting this great party. Lovin' the blog, keep up the awesome work! Please stop by and check out our weekly party!!

    ~~Thanks, Sharon & Denise BeBetsy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sharon and Denise. I'll be sure to come by and link up at your party too!

      Delete
  7. Love, love, love the crochet cake! Thanks for hosting. :-)
    ~Stacy @ Stacy Makes Cents

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jill, thank you for hosting this party!!!!
    Thank you for the feature of my elephants :), I'll add the featured button on my blog, thank you, thank you and thank you.
    Marisa from
    http://passionetcouture.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome for the feature Marisa! Those elephants are adorable!

      Delete

I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !