Some pages

Monday, September 9, 2013

A Round Tuit 170

Good morning from Cairns everyone! 
I'm starting this week with a mission - to get organised, and ahead. There are only 2 weeks left until the school holidays, where is the time going?
Less talk more action - let's party!



Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!
 
 
 
Here's my favourites from last week's party:
 
First of all, this super simple 
Panda Rice Tutorial from Diana Rambles:
This is a lovely idea for my girls lunches. They like plain rice, and also seaweed. I'm not very good at rolling sushi (which they love)- but I could manage this as a simple extra snack for them!
Diana always has heaps of fun ideas on her blog - so do go take a look for yourself at:
Diana Rambles


Next, this gorgeous display of 
wool posies in a wool vase from  Creative Passage:
Just gorgeous isn't it?
Ellen has a beautiful blog crammed full of creativity, so do go and say hello at:
Creative Passage


Finally, these yummy looking
 Zucchini and Butterscotch Bars from Sugar 'n' Spice Gals:
I've pinned these to try and make myself, they look sooo good!
These girls have such a tasty blog, don't go there on an empty stomach!!! But do head on over and check out all their tasty recipes!
Sugar 'n' Spice Gals


For those featured, feel free to grab a 'featured on' button from my buttons page.
Creating my way to Success
----------------------------------------------------------
Now it's your turn:
Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!
I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!
And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!
By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on facebook during the week, and also on this post next week.

27 comments:

  1. All the very best with your plans Jill. The days are certainly moving along. Thanks for hosting. I am happy to be able to link up again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for featuring Rebecca's Panda Rice Tutorial this week. I've shared this post via social media and grabbed your button for both the post & my sidebar/features.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great week organising, Jill. I'll be out in the garden trying to get ahead of the hot weather.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pam! Enjoy the garden! We've had a week of rain so ours is overgrown again - it's supposed to dry up in a couple of days so I'll have to get out and mow and chop again!
      Have a great week!

      Delete
  4. I'd love a big ole piece of that cake! Have a great week Jill:@)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too Lynn - I'm going to try making it this week!

      Delete
  5. I'd love a big ole piece of that cake! Have a great week Jill:@)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for hosting such fun party, Jill!
    Have a wonderful week!
    Hugs and love from Portugal,

    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for featuring my wool bouquet! And thanks so much for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great features, thanks for the link party!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Jill,
    Thanks for hosting another great party. Hope your week will be a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hoping you reach your organization goal. Thank you for hosting I'm happy to be linking up this week xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh! That wool vase is AWESOME!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!
    Thanks for hosting!
    ~Stacy @ Stacy Makes Cents

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for hosting! Great party:) Have an awsome week!:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much for hosting.I brought one of my family's favorites..Egg Pie.Have a great week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for hosting this great party. Lovin' the blog, keep up the awesome work!

    ~~Thanks, Sharon & Denise BeBetsy

    ReplyDelete

I love when people take the time to leave me a comment, and I do read them all and try to reply them. Do make sure you've checked 'show my email' in your profile (on your dashboard) so your email will show up for me to reply to! Thank you!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails