Some pages

Monday, August 26, 2013

A Round Tuit 168


Here in the tropics we don't really have 4 seasons in a year. Instead we have 2 - the Wet and the Dry.  Just now it's the dry season, but in Australia it's getting towards the end of winter and into spring.  Things are definitely warming up here, but I love to see all the changes around us - you can see the plants are confused - both losing their leaves and blossoming too!
We too can have all the seasons in one day!

I hope you've all had a great weekend - can't wait to see all the creative things you've been up to, so come on and link up your projects and I'll be over soon to check out as many as I can!

--------------------------------------------


Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!
 
 
 
Here's my favourites from last week's party:
 
First of all, this great 
Sewing Caddy tutorial from The Princess and her Cowboys:
Just brilliant!  I so need to make myself one of these, so I've pinned it on my 'to make' list!
Britney has a lovely blog with so much to discover - so go and take a look for yourself :
The Princess & Her Cowboys


Next, this incredible Basket Weave Dress made from old t-shirts from Cindy at the Upcycled Design Lab:
Cindy's blog is always an amazing place to visit - she is so creative and comes up with the best upcycling ideas!
It's also her birthday!! So do go over and say hello and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Upcycled Design Lab Blog


Finally, these yummy looking 
Chilli Chocolate Eclairs from Anyonita Nibbles:
How good do they look?
Anyonita's Blog is filled with so many tasty recipes - I warn you you'll be there a while with your mouth watering! 
So head on over there now to see:
Anyonita Nibbles


For those featured, feel free to grab a 'featured on' button.

Creating my way to Success
----------------------------------------------------------
Now it's your turn:
Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!
I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!
And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!
By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on facebook during the week, and also on this post next week.

24 comments:

  1. Beautiful collage Jill! We also do not really have 4 seasons here in Jamaica. As a matter of fact even some usually rainy months have not given us much rain this year. Thanks for hosting and have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Judy! Yes, our wet season did't see much rain this year either! Maybe we'll get twice as much next year.... You have a great week too!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for hosting! I hope you have a great week Jill:@)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for hosting such a great link party!

    Raven J. True Blue Baking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome Raven - thanks for linking up as always!

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much for the feature & the party! :) Adding your feature button to my blog now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so welcome Anyonita! Those eclairs look sooo tasty!

      Delete
  5. Your season is confused but your head is on straight. Thanks for hosting, my friend - love that wild woven tee shirt dress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mich! Yes - that dress is just awesome - I have to try making myself one of those!
      Have a lovely week!

      Delete
  6. It's warming up here, too, although not nearly as warm as where you are... still cold at night, though. I'm outside in the garden nearly every day, as soon I'll be complaining about the heat. Have a great week, Jill.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pam,

      Glad to hear your weather is warming up too! So nice to be outside again isn't it? Hope it keeps getting warmer this week for you!

      Delete
  7. Thank you for hosting this great party. Please stop by and join us on our Tuesday Brag About It Party.

    ~~Thanks, Sharon & Denise BeBetsy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and for the invite! I'll be sure to come over.

      Delete
  8. Thanks for hosting! Your seasons look REFRESHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Diana! They are very refreshing - you're right!

      Delete
  9. Thanks so much for the feature and for hosting! I've mentioned your linky on Facebook :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. How nice to read about the seasons, here in Holland the end of Summer is coming soon:(
    Lovely features you you have chosen Jill, thanks for hosting your great party.
    Have a fab week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elisabeth - hope it stays warm a little longer for you over there in Holland!

      Delete
  11. Hi Jill -

    Thank you so much for featuring my dress this week. I think the only thing I am going to get around to this week is cleaning up and winding down. Party was great fun but flew by and the last of the house guests left this morning. So this morning I am easing myself back into my more normal routine. Hope you have a great week.

    Cindy @ Upcycled Design Lab

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cindy

      You're so welcome for the feature - that dress is truly amazing! Glad your party went well - enjoy the recovery! :)

      Delete
  12. I'm slobbering all over myself here - I love chocolate eclairs!
    Thanks for hosting!
    ~Stacy @ Stacy Makes Cents

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't they look delectable? Thanks for stopping by Stacy!

      Delete

I love when people take the time to leave me a comment, and I do read them all and try to reply them. Do make sure you've checked 'show my email' in your profile (on your dashboard) so your email will show up for me to reply to! Thank you!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails