Some pages

Monday, August 19, 2013

A Round Tuit 167

Good morning and welcome to another new Round Tuit party!
This week I want to ask you to have a read of a post I wrote last week about 'no reply bloggers'



I found out last week that my settings had changed and I had become one of these people whose comments you can't reply to as their email address is not given! - apparently this happened when I upgraded my profile to Google+ .

I've noticed lately that lots of you who leave comments on this post each week are also 'no reply bloggers'. I didn't know that my settings had changed - do you?

I wrote about it in this post, including a link to instructions on how to change it!


Now that's out of the way.....let's see what you've all been up to this week!


Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!
 
 
 
Here's my favourites from last week's party:
 
First of all, this gorgeous
 Blooming Flower Cushion from Annemarie's Haakblog:
Isn't it beautiful?
Annemarie has a wonderful blog, crammed full of gorgeous crochet projects and free patterns.
Do go and take a look for yourself at:



Next, this fabulous post from Just Dip It In Chocolate all about sharks (and some cool shark cupcakes!)
I learnt lots about sharks - well worth a read!
Lizbeth has heaps of tasty looking recipes on her blog, so go see for yourself at:


Finally, some great Back to School sewing from Serger Pepper:
Irene has a fabulous blog with lots of great sewing projects, tutorials and plenty of clothes refashions too!
Do go and say hello at:
Serger Pepper



For those featured, feel free to grab a 'featured on' button. 

Creating my way to Success
----------------------------------------------------------
Now it's your turn:
Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!
I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!
And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!
By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on facebook during the week, and also on this post next week.

36 comments:

  1. Thanks for the reminder to check settings, mine are ok but you never know when a change with Google will change the settings. Thanks also for continuing "A Round Tuit", love joining in. Have a great week.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joy! I just heard that someone else has had her settings change on her 3 times - so I'm going to make sure and check mine regularly now!
      Have a lovely week!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for hosting! Hope you had a great weekend Jill:@)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot for hosting and sharing information about not being able to reply to comments.I never realized this. I will work on getting the situation fixed. Take care and have a wonderful week Jill.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Judy - I'm hoping this info will help people change their settings so I can reply to all of my commenters! You have a great week too Judy!

      Delete
  4. Thank you for hosting such a great link party!

    Raven J. True Blue Baking

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Jill!
    Thanks for hosting this great party every week.

    Greetings from Germany
    Wesens-Art

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Jill

    Thanks for hosting, I find the no reply thing frustrating but if someone leaves a comment for me I like to look at their blog and find their email address. Many times it's wordpress sites who can't change settings, which is a shame.

    Mel xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy to be here this week and I look forward to hopping around. Thank you for hosting .xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Jill for the feature, you're so sweet :)
    Have a terrific week,
    MammaNene @ SergerPepper

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome Irene! You have a good week too!

      Delete
  9. Thank you for hosting!!!!!
    Wow there is a lot of beautiful projects this week!
    From here I'm going to discover new bloggers. Thanks for all the work you do on this blog ... it is appreciated and I love it!
    Marisa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Jill! Thank You so much for the lovely feature and for hosting the party! I recently found out that if I make slight changes to my blog I become unintentionally a No Reply, sometimes it takes a while to figure it out, lol. Have a great and healthy week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome Lizbeth! Just loved your shark post and cakes!!
      You have a great week too!

      Delete
  11. Hi Jill! Thank you for hosting :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much for hosting! I actually got A ROUND TO IT this week. Ha, ha! :-)
    ~Stacy @ Stacy Makes Cents

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stacy!! Glad you got a round tuit! :)

      Delete
  13. Thanks so much for the party!
    http://www.handmadeintheheartland.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for hosting this great party. Please stop by and join us on our Tuesday Brag About It Party.

    ~~Thanks, Sharon & Denise BeBetsy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and for the invite!

      Delete
  15. Thanks so much for the feature! I love love love your Link Party and I'm back with another cushion this week. Have a lovely day!
    Many thanks, Annemarie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome Annemarie - and thanks for linking up your very pretty cushion!

      Delete
  16. Thanks a lot for hosting and sharing.I brought my Bacalhau Tuna(in can)Con Olive Olive Oil and Tomato. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

I love when people take the time to leave me a comment, and I do read them all and try to reply them. Do make sure you've checked 'show my email' in your profile (on your dashboard) so your email will show up for me to reply to! Thank you!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails