Monday, August 5, 2013

A Round Tuit 165

August already! My isn't this year flying by?
Now, I'm into my last few days of build up before our annual race up the mountain, which is this coming Saturday (10th August).
I'm feeling prepared and excited that I'm going to do much better than my previous year's times!
Wish me luck and I'll let you know next week how I went!!

Now let's get to the party!



Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!
 
 
 
Here's my favourites from last week's party:
 
First of all,  this gorgeous fabric baby book from Little Ladybird:
I really love the simplicity of this book. Tash gives a great tutorial showing how you can make your own - and she has found some perfect fabric for it too!
There are heaps more great ideas and beautiful photos on Tash's blog, so go and take a look:
Little Ladybird


Next, 
this beautiful bag and inspirational post from Windsor & Main:
Kim has a beautiful blog - so head on over and say hi:
Windsor & Main


Finally, since it was Cheescake Day last week (30th July), I thought I'd feature this yummy looking
Berry Rhubarb no-bake Cheescake recipe from Sober Julie:
There are plenty more tasty recipes over at Julie's blog - go see!
Sober Julie


For those featured, feel free to grab a 'featured on' button 

Creating my way to Success
----------------------------------------------------------
Now it's your turn:
Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!
I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!
And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!
By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on facebook during the week, and also on this post next week.

13 comments:

  1. Go Jill! Go Jill!:) I am over here in Jamaica cheering you on already. All the very best in the race. Thanks for hosting and have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A race up the mountain - all the best in your run Jill. Thanks for hosting.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of luck with your race Jill! Have a great week:@)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with the race!

    Alison
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you have a great race and thank you for hosting such a great link party!

    Raven J. True Blue Baking

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for hosting the party, Jill!!!
    Have a nice week!
    Hugs from Portugal,

    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Every time you show photos I really want to hop on a plane and visit your beautiful part of the world again... one day. Good luck running up the mountain!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Best of luck on the mountain, Jill!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for another great party Jill! Hope you have a fantastic week!

    Shauna
    http://thebestblogrecipes.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for featuring the fabric book mum and I made and for your kind words about my projects and my blog. Made my day! Tash

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't believe it's already August either! ACK! I have a 1st birthday party to plan this month and I better get on it. :-) Thanks for hosting.
    ~Stacy @ Stacy Makes Cents

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wish you the best of luck with your race! Go for it Jill!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for hosting this great party. Please stop by and join us on our Tuesday Brag About It Party.

    ~~Thanks, Sharon & Denise BeBetsy

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !