Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Komebukuro bag - made by a reader!

It's always so nice to hear from people who have made things using my tutorials. It's especially nice when they send photos!

Maria from The Knackful Knitter did just that!

She made a Komebukuro bag using my tutorial - take a look at her photos:



Isn't it lovely! - beautiful fabric too!


She told me:

"I just finished my little bag.  I made it a little taller and used Kona Cotton in bright yellow for the bottom because I plan on it holding my shuttle tatting.  I also added iron on stabilizer to the bottoms."


Have you ever made anything using one of my tutorials?
If you have, let me know - send me a photo or a link to your version! I'd love to see them!


2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Jill, for posting my little bag I made from your wonderful tutorial!
    It is so perfect for my tatting.
    I plan on making several for some young gals and will send you photos of them, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so welcome Maria! I look forward to seeing more as you make them!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !