Monday, July 29, 2013

A Round Tuit 164

Good morning from Cairns!
I hope you've all had a lovely weekend and that you have some fun things to share this week!

Let's get right to it!

Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!
Here's my favourites from last week's party:
First of all, this round up of ideas to 
make your own envelopes from The Crafty Blog Stalker:
There are some great ideas in there - can't wait to try some of them out myself!
Katie has lots of great crafty ideas on her blog - do go and say hello at
The Crafty Blog Stalker

Next, these cute mini notebooks from A Spoonful of Crafts:
Such a simple idea - I love it!
Helle has a lovely blog over in Denmark - so go and say hello at:
A Spoonful of Crafts

Finally, these beautiful tote bags from Ana Love Craft:
Ana makes some stunning crafts and it's always a pleasure to visit her lovely blog. So do go and take a trip to Portugal and see for yourself at:
Ana Love Craft

For those featured, feel free to grab a 'featured on' button :

Creating my way to Success
Now it's your turn:
Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!
I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!
And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!
By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on facebook during the week, and also on this post next week.


  1. Lovin' those pretty tote bags! Have a great week Jill:@)

  2. Thanks a lot for hosting Jill! Have a great week.

  3. Thank you for hosting such a great link party!

    Raven J. True Blue Baking

  4. Thanks, as always, for hosting, Jill. Have a great week!

  5. Thank you so much Jill for the party.Have a great week ahead.

  6.'s YOU! You posted your profile pic!! Very nice! Thanks for hosting!!

    1. Yes Diana, I finally did it and have had such a good response I'm glad I've finally shown my face! Don't know now why I shied away from it for so long!!

  7. Thanks for your hospitality Jill, it is a great party again:)
    Have a lovely week!

  8. Thank you so much for hosting! I love the flower on those cute little tote bags! :-)
    ~Stacy @ Stacy Makes Cents

  9. Hi there, Jill,

    Thank you so much for your always great and very inspiring parties. I just love them. Cheers also for featuring my mini notebooks. I was so happy to hear that you're featuring them.

    Have a wonderful week!

  10. Thank you for featuring my Paper Envelope Round Up! I love your party and I wouldn't miss it!

  11. Thank you for hosting this great party. Please stop by and join us on our Tuesday Brag About It Party.

    ~~Thanks, Sharon & Denise BeBetsy

  12. Thanks for coming by and linking up everyone!

  13. Hi Jill, thanks for featuring my tote bags ! I'm honored for this :D
    Your parties are always so funny, love them!
    Have a fabulous week!
    Hugs from Portugal,
    Ana Love Craft


I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !