Monday, July 22, 2013

A Round Tuit 163

Hello again!
I hope everyone is fresh from a relaxing weekend and ready to launch into a new week!
I had a nice long slow few days with my family - and for the first time in a while feel like I'm starting the week organised and ahead!! Now I just need to stay this way! :)

Let's get to the party!

Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!
Here's my favourites from last week's party:
First of all, these unusual cutlery flowers from The Thrifty Rebel:
For lots more fun and interesting ideas - go say hello to Tuula at:
The Thrify Rebel

Next, a fabulous FREE bag pattern from Chris W Designs:
I've downloaded the pattern myself and can't wait to try it out!
Go and see Chris's other bag designs and her lovely blog at:
Chris W Designs

Finally, something else I want to try making for myself,
a shirred maxi dress with tutorial from Scattered thoughts of a Crafty Mom:
Jamie has plenty of free sewing tutorials as well as other crafts and some tasty recipes on her blog - so do go and take a look at:
Scattered thoughts of a Crafty Mom

For those featured, feel free to grab a 'featured on' button 

Creating my way to Success
Now it's your turn:
Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!
I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!
And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!
By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on facebook during the week, and also on this post next week.


  1. Thanks a lot for hosting Jill! Have a great week.

  2. Thank you for hosting such a great link party!

    Raven J. True Blue Baking

  3. Thanks so much for the party, Jill!
    Have a nice week!
    Hugs from Portugal,

    Ana Love Craft

  4. Well done on being organised and ahead... something I'd love to be. Have a great week, Jill.

  5. Oh, drat, once again I am starting the week disorganized and wayyyy behind. At least someone is in the groove - hope you get tons done this week, my dearie!

    1. Thanks Mich! hope you catch up with your stuff!!

  6. I wish I knew what it was to be organised :P thanks for hosting

    1. It doesn't happen often Mel, so I have to shout about it when it does!

  7. Thanks so much for featuring my cutlery flowers. It's such a treat!! Thanks for hosting the party too.

  8. Lovin' the silverware flowers! Have a great week:@)

  9. Thanks so much for hosting! I really need to get a maxi dress...they look SO COMFY.
    ~Stacy @ Stacy Makes Cents

  10. Thank you for hosting this great party. Please stop by and join us on our Tuesday Brag About It Party.

    ~~Thanks, Sharon & Denise BeBetsy

    1. Thanks Sharon and Denise. I'll pop on over to your party too!


I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !