Monday, July 8, 2013

A Round Tuit 161

Today is the last day of the school holidays. It's been a great two weeks with my girls - with some fun creations too!

Back so school and routines for us all tomorrow! But it's all good - the girls are looking forward to seeing all their friends again, and I'm looking forward to having time to myself again to get stuck into Creating my Way again!

So let's get to this week's party!


Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!
 
 
 
Here's my favourites from last week's party:
 
First of all, yet another upcycle - a very cool 
cushion cover from a formal shirt by Heavenly Handmades:
Alison has a beautiful blog - do go and take a look at:

Next, this gorgeous picture of 
many small grannies from Elisabeth Andree:
Such gorgeous colours!
Elisabeth has a fabulous blog full of crocheted goodness - do go and say hello at:
Elisabeth Andree about crochet

Finally, another upcycle - 
from The Pink Lab - a t-shirt to cute tank top:
Super simple and no sewing involved!
Heather has a lovely blog - so go and take a look at:
The Pink Lab

For those featured, feel free to grab a 'featured on' button from my buttons page.
----------------------------------------------------------
Now it's your turn:
Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!
I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!
And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!
By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on facebook during the week, and also on this post next week.

15 comments:

  1. Those creations are beautiful Jill! I am glad that your children had a good holiday. Last Friday children in Jamaica went on summer holidays until the first week of September. I used to enjoy those long holidays but it was also great going back to school, seeing old friends and learning new things. Thanks for hosting and have a great week. All the very best to your children as they start school again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the feature Jill!
    Hope back to school goes smoothly tomorrow :)
    Alison
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jill. I don't sew but I sure can staple. One job I finished this week is putting a new tarp cover on my carport frame. Glad to get that job done, another job to cross off my list. Its been a great gardening season so far this year. Thanks for hosting.
    Rob

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jill, some vintage motorcycle licence plates brought back some early riding memories for me this week.

    Thanks for hosting.

    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those pretty granny squares-beautiful colors! Have a great week Jill:@)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting Jill I love the shirt upcycle!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for hosting such a great link party!

    Raven J. True Blue Baking

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh, the granny squares are glorioski! Happy back to school week to the bunch of you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the feature!! You made my day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The last holiday already and tomorrow back to school, time flies!
    Anyway, thank you so much for featuring my small grannies and your sweet words. This a good start of the day for me:)
    Best of luck with getting back to school routines!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much for hosting! I love that repurposed t shirt!
    ~Stacy @ Stacy Makes Cents

    ReplyDelete
  12. happy to be linking up. Yours little ones are back to school already, you kept them busy making happy memories. Thank you for hosting xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks everyone! I'm having fun checking out all your projects this week - some great ones!! Watch out for features on Facebook and Google+!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks so much for hosting! Have a great week! -The Six Sisters
    http://myrecipemagic.com/home/recipes

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for hosting a great party. Please stop by and share on our Brag About It Tuesday Party. Have a great day!

    ~~ Thanks, Sharon & Denise

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !