Monday, July 1, 2013

A Round Tuit 160

Hi again!
We are now half-way through our school holidays - having a lovely time with my girls, another week to go, then I'll be back to the blog with a bit more time on my hands! Until then - let me see what you've all been up to..



Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!
 
 
 
Here's my favourites from last week's party:
 
First of all, this 
upcycled blue jean iPad sleeve from Gina's Craft Corner:
You know I love a good upcycle - especially from jeans!
For heaps more fabulous ideas - including more upcycles - head on over and say hello to Gina at
Gina's Craft Corner

Next, ANOTHER fabulous upcycle - 
a Jumpsuit from recycled boys jeans from Nelesc Designs:
To see more upcycles and great designs - go say hi to Nelesc at:
Nelesc Designs

Finally, cute cute cute Penguin bags from...yes you guess it jeans - by Sewing for Utange!
For a blog FULL of ideas to upcycle those jeans - head on over now to check out..
Sewing for Utange


For those featured, feel free to grab a 'featured on' button from my buttons page.
----------------------------------------------------------
Now it's your turn:
Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!
I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!
And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!
By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on facebook during the week, and also on this post next week.

17 comments:

  1. Wow, time flies!! Thanks for always hosting!
    ~Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the feature, and for hosting one of my very favourite parties each week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot for hosting Jill! Continue to have good times with your children.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for hosting such a great link party!

    Raven J. True Blue Baking

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jill! I hope you have a great start to your week! Thanks!
    Beth @ The First Year Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a great week with the girls, Jill...

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are half-way through the school holidays? Here in Holland, the holidays have not yet begun.
    Enjoy your free time together!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, thanks for hosting the party again!
    I am now following you with bloglovin' and would love it if you would follow me back.

    Liefs, Audrey
    http://hetkabinet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jill,


    Thank you for hosting a great party.

    Judy
    Pursuit Of Functional Home.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm a new partier :) Thank so much for hosting this party!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much for hosting! Love that penguin bag. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely penguin bag! Thank you for hosting the party each week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much for including my jumpsuit from last year, sooo appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for hosting! I posted about my vacation and meeting Debi and another blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks so much for such a nice feature!! I totally missed this, as I took last week off. Best feature ever! :)
    Blessings,
    Gina

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !