Thursday, June 6, 2013

Over 70 Free Tutorials - updated and reorganised!



It's done!





I've finally completed a MASSIVE task that I've been working on for some time.
I've totally reorganised all of the FREE tutorials on my blog.

I have made over 70 sewing tutorials - which are now categorised (see above) and also ALL are now available as free PDF downloads too!

It's been a huge undertaking which took much longer than I anticipated, but it feels good to finally have things in order!

Each category has a separate page with large photos and direct links. The direct links to the PDF's are also on the tutorial pages as well as the individual posts.

I trawled through my archives to find any tutorials that may have become hidden in the dust! and also put in links to all the fabulous guest post tutorials I've been lucky to publish over time.

I've put these links in my sidebar - or you can click on the 
My Free Sewing Tutorials
Page at the top centre of this blog.

I hope this makes things easy to browse and find any tutorials you may be looking for.

Please do leave a comment to let me know all this work was worthwhile!!

Happy Sewing!

I'll be linking this post to many of the fabulous linky parties whose pretty buttons can be found on the bottom of this page and whose direct links can be found on my linky party page

20 comments:

  1. Whew! Great job. I am excited to check the categories. Now take a little rest, why doncha? (Nah, you probably won't.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michelle! I've been wanting to do this for months - so it's great to have it finally completed - and I'm really happy with the result!
      Hope you're having a lovely week!

      Delete
  2. Very impressive Jill, so glad you stuck with it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guao! Que trabajo! Gracias por visitarme! Besos desde Venezuela!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks Pam! Feels good to have ticked that one off my list!

      Delete
  5. Thanks so much for sharing these, I'm so excited to check them all out! Found you at Happy Hour Friday! Jill @ Mama Ging

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm going to have to check them out!

    Thanks so much for sharing this at The DIY Dreamer... From Dream To Reality! I can't wait to see what you link up tomorrow evening!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Christine - I'll be linking a new project this week!

      Delete
  7. Cool... you are an achiever!! With so much going on in our lives, it's actually commendable to be able to get things done in our virtual world.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing at this week's Project Inspire{d}!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Mary Beth - and thank you for hosting such a great party!

      Delete
  9. Awesome collection! I've pinned it! :)

    ~Emily
    A Tossed Salad Life

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lot of work - but you've created a great resource. I'm featuring this at Terrific Tuesdays.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the feature Rachel!

      Delete

I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !