Monday, June 24, 2013

A Round Tuit 159

Hello and welcome to another Round Tuit party.
It's the start of the school holidays here today. Two weeks with my girls - and lots planned!

Time to get to the party!

Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!
Here's my favourites from last week's party:
First of all, these beautiful 
patchwork pillows from A Creative Princess:
Terri has tons of fabulous crafts on her blog - so do go and say hello at:
A Creative Princess

Next, this gorgeous coat from Sew Well Maide:
Karen has a beautiful blog - with some great tutorials and sewing projects to see - so go and take a look at:
Sew Well Maide

Finally, some 
vintage inspired summer playwear from Handicraftiness:
Julia has a lovely blog with heaps of great crafty ideas. So head on over to take at look at:

For those featured, feel free to grab a 'featured on' button from my buttons page.
Now it's your turn:
Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!
I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!
And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!
By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on facebook during the week, and also on this post next week.


  1. Wow! That blue coat is something special. here's to a wonderful week of action and adventure with the kiddos!

  2. Happy school holidays to your girls! Thanks for hosting and have a great week Jill!

  3. Thanks so much for featuring my little vintage-inspired outfits this week, Jill! =) My daughter thinks I'm pretty cool right about now! =)

  4. My girls are home on holiday as well.... and keeping me busy! Enjoy your time.

  5. Thanks for hosting Jill one more week for us down here in Melbourne..brr chilly and 5 kids stuck looking forward to it :/

  6. That coat is beautiful! Have a great week:@)

  7. Enjoy the holidays with the girls, Jill. Thanks for the party...

  8. Thanks for always hosting a great party! I would love it if you would join my party Fidlin' Fridays!

  9. Thank you for hosting such a wonderful party every week!

    Maggie @ thelovenerds

  10. Thank you so much for hosting! I always love seeing your choices. :-)

  11. Thanks for hosting a great party this week! -The Six Sisters


I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !