Monday, June 17, 2013

A Round Tuit 158

Hello and welcome to another Round Tuit.

I hope everyone has had a great weekend and is recharged and ready for a fresh new week.

We had a lovely weekend - with our girls staying with friends and my husband and I getting to run together in an 18km race up a hill against a train!
There are only 4 people who have managed to beat the train up the hill - I hear it ahead in the distance blowing its whistle!  But it's a fun event and a good challenge! This year I managed to beat my time by 22 minutes! So I was very happy with that!
I have aching muscles today though - so I'll be sitting down lots - visiting blogs and checking out what everyone else has been up to!

One other things I wanted to mention was that recently I've been doing some housekeeping on my blog. I now have a new header, new pages and an updated About Me page with a photo on. I've shied away from photos of me on the blog for too long now! So now everyone can see what I look like!


Now on to this week's party!



Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!

 


----------------------------------------------------------
Now it's your turn:
Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!
I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!
And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!
By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on facebook during the week, and also on this post next week.

17 comments:

  1. That's great! Running against a train Jill! Lovely picture of you on the About Me Page. Thanks for hosting and have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jill for the feature and the kind words! I'm so glad you liked my little scrappy table runner....but, I really want to say; Way to Go! That's crazy awesome! I'm a runner too! I love, love, love to run and when I see someone tackling a goal and crushing their previous time like you did, I just want to jump up and give you a big High Five! Girl, your crushed it! Awesome! Thanks too, for hosting the linky party, it's always awesome, and I'll be linking up again in just a minute (and grabbing my button!) XO, Kim :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Kim for the Big High Five!! I was pretty happy with that time yesterday. I've added extra 'different' training over the past year, and am noticing SUCH a big difference in my times now it's great!
      Thanks for linking up - I'm looking forward to checking everyone's projects out today as I rest my muscles!

      Delete
  3. Well done on bettering last year's time by so much, Jill. Great to see a photo of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are such a fit person, nice to see your face:)
    Thanks so much for hosting the Round Tuit, hope you will have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you raced a train! well done,wow. thank you for hosting xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good morning! Thanks so much for the party. Hope you're enjoying the summer weather---I'm a cool weather girl, myself, but it's nice to let the kids play outside in the sunshine! I've posted my Homemaking Party and would love to have you link up, if you'd like.

    http://www.hopeineveryseason.com/2013/06/the-homemaking-party.html

    Blessings,
    Mrs. Sarah Coller

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for hosting! I love that van wallet. So cute! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hosting such an amazing party!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for hosting! I'm new to this stuff (just launched my site a couple of weeks ago) and I really appreciate those of you who help us newbies get the word out. I just followed you on Pinterest. Your blog looks great! AMothersShadow.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for hosting! Have a great week. D@TheShadyPorch

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much for featuring my trivets! Off to check out the party links!

    ReplyDelete
  12. We are a little late to the party! Thanks so much for hosting. -The Six Sisters
    http://myrecipemagic.com/home/recipes

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks everyone! I'm loving all your links this week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you again for featuring my wallet :)
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !