Monday, June 10, 2013

A Round Tuit 157

Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!
 
 
 
Here's my favourites from last week's party:
 
First of all, this fabulous upcycle -
 a t-shirt to skirt from The Crafty Blog Stalker:
I love what she did with the sleeves....
Katie always has heaps of good stuff on her blog, so do go and check it out:

Next, this gorgeous baby quilt from A Moment of Whimsy:
There are so many more beautiful quilts to see on this blog - do go and see:
A Moment Of Whimsy


Finally, this cute crochet elephant from Happy in Red:
Esther always has beautiful things that she has made to show off on her blog - please go and say hello and take a look:
Happy In Red


For those featured, feel free to grab a 'featured on' button from my buttons page.
----------------------------------------------------------
Now it's your turn:
Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!
I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!
And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!
By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on facebook during the week, and also on this post next week.

15 comments:

  1. Thanks, Jill! I love to have new visitors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot for hosting Jill! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great week, Jill and thanks as always for hosting...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo! Thanx for featuring my elefunk :-)
    Esther.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks again for a great party Jill! Have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness! That elephant is TOO CUTE!!!! Thank you for hosting! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for featuring my Shirt Skirt and for your kind words! I love your party and wouldn't miss it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jill, thank you for hosting another party! I already a follower here, but today I added you to my google+. I love all the projects here!!!!! I added a link to your party.
    Have a nice day.
    Marisa from
    http://passionetcouture.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for hosting such an awesome party!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for hosting this week! So fun! -The Six Sisters
    http://myrecipemagic.com/home/recipes

    ReplyDelete
  11. After having to take a month break, I am so happy to be back! I love your party and all the wonderful tutorials linked up. This week I am sharing wedding vow art I made for me and my husband and a Pinwheel Lunch Reception I planned and crafted.

    Maggie @ thelovenerds

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !