Monday, May 27, 2013

A Round Tuit 155

This is what the latest obsession in our house is...hockey! Both our girls started playing this year and are loving it.  I'm so glad they both chose the same sport, as they now spend every spare moment out in the garden practising together! They play in different age groups, but have started joining in with each other's training sessions, and our youngest is lucky as she gets to 'play up' with her big sister's team most weeks as a substitute!
It's so nice to watch them playing together - sisters and good friends!

Do your kids play well together and share the same interests?

----------------------------------------------

Time now for to share our interests, projects and inspiration! Can't wait to see what you've all been up to this week!


Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!
 
 
 
Here's my favourites from last week's party:
 
First of all, this brilliant 
Jacket rescue from the Upcycled Design Lab:
It's a great post to read - how Cindy didn't give up despite setbacks! I love the finished jacket too!
Cindy's blog is full of brilliant upcycles, so do go over and take a look:


Next, these bright and fun skirts from The Crafty Blog Stalker:
Katie has a beautiful blog with lots more great ideas.
Do head on over there and say hi:
The Crafty Blog Stalker

Finally, I wanted to share this 
4 month weight-loss progress from Erin Branscom:
It's an inspirational post - and it takes a lot of courage to put yourself out there like that. Amazing Erin! You will have inspired and encouraged so many others with this post!  Good on you!
So please head on over and say a big hello to Erin at:
Erin Branscom

For those featured, feel free to grab a 'featured on' button from my buttons page.
----------------------------------------------------------
Now it's your turn:
Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!
I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!
And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!
By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on facebook during the week, and also on this post next week.

12 comments:

  1. It is great that your daughters have similar interests and are enjoying hockey together. I had such fun times with my twin. Thanks for hosting and have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Judy - hope you have a great week too!

      Delete
  2. I was forced to do hockey during teacher training and I did NOT like the experience... LOL!!! Glad your girls are enjoying their experience playing hockey. Have a great week, Jill...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha Ha!! I was never a big hockey fan either! I used to run up and down the side of the field avoiding the ball!! I'm enjoying watching the girls play now though -and starting to learn some of the game rules too!! :)
      You have a good week too Pam!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for hosting the lovely party!!!
    Have a great week!
    Hugs from Portugal,

    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. the age gap between my older and younger ones botheres me but they really do love playing with the little ones. My boys are cvlose in age and do most things together my daughter is too young for the boys and too old for the babies so sometimes she finds it hard :( I try to do fun things with her though

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting another Round Tuit:) Have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for hosting the party. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jill,

    Thanks so much for featuring my jacket rescue. You have a great little place here on the web!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Jill for throwing such a great link party!

    Raven J. True Blue Baking

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for featuring my Fun Summer Skirts!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !